Commercial and Office
New buildings and construction are built tight to save energy while older ones are implementing measures to reduce heat and cooling loss. In doing so, the building becomes increasingly air-tight, resulting in not bringing in enough fresh air to dilute workplace contaminants that continually circulate and build in concentrations dramatically affecting air quality.
Commercial and office Indoor Air Quality applications vary. Common issues facing owners, property managers, lessees, employees and visitors include those having to do with troublesome odors and maintaining clean air. It is not uncommon to have many diverse industries under one commercial roof, as such, air migrates throughout the building bringing with it airborne contaminants. UV systems can effectively address these many different IAQ issues.
Indoor Air Quality
- Dramatically improve Indoor Air Quality which is often the cause of “Sick Building Syndrome” symptoms & Building Related Illnesses (BRI)
- Reduce airborne bio-chemical contaminants which may affect workplace absenteeism
- Destroy thousands of airborne contaminants including viruses, bacteria, mold, allergens, germs, chemicals and VOCs
- Reduce or eliminate unpleasant odors which may result from outside air or re-circulated air within the building
- Improve equipment efficiency while reducing energy costs
- Maintain a clean evaporator coil saving time and resources on coil cleaning
- Sanuvox has been tested by the EPA & National Homeland Security
- A “Green” Technology