UV-C disinfection air unit for professional use
The Philips UV-C disinfection air unit is a powerful and effective way to disinfect circulating air. It draws air into the unit where UV-C radiation inactivates up to 90% of micro-organisms in 80m3 within just 2 hours (circular coverage 28m2)1. With no need for mounting, the free standing unit can be wheeled into place in a wide range of professional applications, from offices and retail to hospitality. The aesthetic design delivers well-controlled UV-C radiation (RG0) and can also be used when people are present.
- Achieves 90% air disinfection in 80m3 in 2 hours1.
– Circular coverage of 28m2.
– No fixed installation or mounting required and replaceable in the room.
– Reliable and strong UV-C irradiance inner chamber.
– User-friendly interface with clear display and range of flexible options.
Mechanical safety and germicidal effectiveness validated by independent scientific reports: • Germicidal effectiveness validated by independent scientific report1.
- Specially-designed mechanical structure to keep UV-C leakage below limit and validated by independent scientific report2.
- Easy maintenance with display notification for spare parts
- Housing material: anti UV plastic.
- Philips UV-C lamp: 2*18W PL-L or 4*18W PL-L version available.
- Philips Ballast: HFP 218/236.
- Touch panel: timer button 30/60/120mins & On options, Fan speed button with low, medium and high options, lock button to avoid unwanted operations, power on/off button.
- Display on user interface, which starts counting down on pre-set disinfection duration. • Four wheels for portable & flexible movement.
Please follow user manual and mounting installation before, during and after operation. Office Disinfect air in small (meeting) rooms up to 28m2.
School Disinfect air in classrooms.
Banking Disinfect air in hallways, customer waiting and meeting rooms, customer service areas. Hospitality Disinfect air in guest rooms, reception area, office area, conference rooms.
Input voltage 220-240V 50Hz/60Hz
Power 84W±10% /120W ±10%
Safety Class (driver+system) Class II
UVC lamp power 2*18W PL-L or 4*18W PL-L
UVC lamp wavelength 254 nm
Ballast HFP 218/236
UVC Leakage < 0.2μw/cm2
Ozone free Yes
UVC lamp maintain Yes
Indicator for lamp maintenance Yes
Safety start Yes
Time Setting 30/60/120 mins; constant on
Operating temp 5-40 °C
Ta 25 °C
Button press life 15k times
Size (original) (H*L*W) 790*360*360 mm
Wind Speed 3 steps
Lamp Useful life 9000 hrs based on lamp specifications
Motor Lifetime 20k hrs
Housing Material Plastic (anti UV)
Packaging Industrial box
Warranty 1 year
Air exchange volume (max. wind speed) 550±10%m3/h
Warnings and safety
DANGER: Like any disinfection system, UV-C lamps and devices must be installed and used in the correct way. Direct exposure to UV-C can be dangerous and result in a sunburn-like reaction to the skin and serious damage to the cornea.
The UV-C disinfection air unit effectiveness in the inactivation of certain viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungi or other harmful micro-organisms is as described above under the heading “Benefits”. Signify and its group of companies do not promise or warrant that the use of the UV-C disinfection air unit will protect or prevent any user from infection and/or contamination with any viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungi, illness or disease.
The UV-C disinfection air unit is not approved for, is not intended for and must not be used to disinfect medical devices and must not be used in medical settings. In addition to and without limitation of any exclusions or limitations of liability of Signify and its group of companies as set forth in any agreement for the sale, distribution or otherwise making available of the UV-C disinfection air unit, Signify and its group of companies shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any claim or damage that may arise from or relate to any use of the UV-C disinfection air unit outside of their intended use or contrary to their installation and operation instructions, each as described in this document, the user manuals and/or the mounting instructions.