HOSPITAL & MEDICAL
Ultraviolet Air and Surface Treatment Systems have been used for more than 50 years in hospitals and various other healthcare industries. With the advent of high-efficiency UV Lamp systems, it is now possible for In-Duct, Coil Mount and Stand-Alone systems to destroy high levels of airborne and surface bio-contaminants. Studies show that Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI) cost the healthcare industry 30-40 billion annually and is now considered a preventable injury and is no longer reimbursable. UV systems are the ideal tool to help reduce nosocomial infections.
- Dramatically improve Indoor Air Quality by destroying airborne bio-contaminants such as viruses and bacteria which may be a leading cause of Hospital Acquired Infections
- Reduce or eliminate unpleasant odors which may result from outside air or re-circulated air within the building
- Improve equipment efficiency while reducing energy costs
- Maintain a clean evaporator coil saving time and resources on coil cleaning
- Stand-Alone Mobile UV Sterilization Systems (for unoccupied areas) is a simple yet incredibly effective solution for surface and air sterilization
- Combination UV/HEPA Stand-Alone Systems designed for particulate filtration and UV sterilization
- Using MERV filters in conjunction with In-Duct UV systems can reduce the need for HEPA filters allowing for lower replacement costs and less static pressure
- UVC has been tested by the EPA & National Homeland Security
- A “Green” Technology
In-Duct UV Systems
Airborne Duct System (TUV-C-ADS)
This product is ideal for hospitals and other applications where airborne germicidal disinfection is a priority. It is installed in HVAC ducts to maximise exposure time with the air. Because exposure to surface material is limited this system uses our high-output 32″ UV lamps for maximum airborne kill. Choose grid or radial configuration. More lamps can be added as needed depending on duct size and length.
Stand Alone UV Systems
ESDS ROOM DISINFECTION SYSTEM
The Environmental Surface Disinfection System uses germicidal UV-C light to disinfect room surfaces when the area is unoccupied. The UVGI system features overhead mounted high-output germicidal UV-C light fixtures. Each unit comes with an internal electronic power supply and door interlock safety switches. The Fresh-Aire UV lamps included with ESDS are of the highest quality hard quartz and are encased in a shatter-proof Teflon safety coating. Features a metal fixture with enclosed 120 or 230 VAC power supply, 1 or 2 high-output 12000 hour UV-C lamps. 1 or 2 lamp models are available.
S300FX-GX Medical HEPA / UV Sterilization
Leading the global fight against airborne and droplet viruses, and perfect for all areas of the dental practice, the Radic8 ViruskillerTM neutralises 99.99999% of viruses in a single air pass. Protect your staff and your patients with this patented technology which neutralises all airborne pathogens and viruses through a combination of filters and air sterilisation. Even mercury vapour and other gases are neutralised. The patented, core technology has been tested against Coronavirus DF2, Adenovirus, Influenza virus and Poliovirus. – link to Radic8 VK401 (sold via australian UV)