TUV 16W Lamp – UVCA210
TUV TL Mini lamps are slim double-ended UV-C 253.7 nm emitting lamps.
The small 16 mm diameter of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility.
TUV TL Mini lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime.Philips_UVCA110_210-0903
Cap-Base – G5 [ G5]
Main Application – Disinfection
Useful Life – (Nom) 11000 h
Colour Code – TUV
Depreciation at Useful Lifetime – 15 %
Operating and electrical:
Power (Nom) – 15 W
Lamp Current (Nom) – 0.4 A,
Voltage (Nom) – 43 V
Mechanical and housing:
Cap-Base Information – 2 Pins,
Bulb Shape – T16
Approval and application:
Mercury (Hg) Content (Nom) – 4.4 mg
UV-C Radiation at 100 hr – 4.2 W
Replacement of the UV-C lamp
• Open the lower cover of the rear shell of the machine;
• Rotate the black swivel ring from the left closed state to the right open state, press the bottom buckle and take out the old filter element;
• Rotate the filter counterclockwise, take out the filter, rotate the UV-C lamp counterclockwise, remove the failed UV-C lamp, replace it with a new lamp, then put the filter inside, rotate clockwise, and check whether the installation is right or not;
• Align the bottom chute of the filter element with the bottom chute of the machine, push into the machine, until the bottom buckle is completely up, then rotate the black spin from right to left, cover the rear shell lower cover;
• Long press the function selection button for 15 seconds after power-on and the symbol”E8″ on the display will disappear, and the UV-C lamp replacement will be timed again.
Warnings and Safety
• A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health.
If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves.
Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take them to your local waste facilities for recycling.
Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
• DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to the skin and eyes.
Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded products. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
• Plants and/or materials that are exposed to UV-C and/or ozone for a long time may become damaged and/or discoloured.